Monday 27 February 2012

Simple Soft ( Hostess Gift)

Good morning everyone.  Today should be quite interesting at school, we are having a World War ll Day. (post you pics later)  I'm in charge of making carrot cookies with 60 seven year olds, Oh what fun!


Saw this design on ILWS and just loved the simplicity of it.  So had to have a go myself.  Love the fact that this set is a two step approach.  You stamp basic image , then with another stamp add the detail of the petals.











  • Card Stock: Certainly Celery and Whisper White
  • Stamp Set: Simple Soft
  • Ink Pads Classics: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
  • Ribbon: Sheer Olive
  • Flowers and Ribbon Feeders created on Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for looking



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp set, I'm putting that on my wish list. There's such a lot you could do with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's something wrong with the time clock here as I certainly didn't make my post at 05.23 AM - good grief that's the middle of the night and my day doesn't start till 08.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is coming on great love hubby x

    ReplyDelete