Sunday 26 February 2012

Vintage Vogue

Good Morning and what a beautiful day it is.  This is a very short blog as my DH is taking me out on a mystery bike ride .........trying to encourage me to get fit!
Thought I would show you a different variation using same stamp as in my last card class.


In my starter kit I was given a Stampin'Around Handle £3.25 and Baroque Border Wheel £6.50, pages 126 and 128 in the idea book & catalogue.  Hadn't used one before so thought good chance to have a go.  I have to say I was really impressed, it was so simple to use and makes a very effective background. 







All supplies Stampin'Up unless stated

  • Card Stock: Perfect Plum and Whisper White
  • Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
  • Stampin'Around Wheel: Baroque Border
  • Ribbon: Black Satin (had it knocking around for awhile)
  • Brad for centre of Flowers: Clear Rhinestones and Basic Black
  • Small Flowers: Were created using my Silhouette Cameo.  Then Glossy Accents onto to give a shiny appearance
  • Stamp Pads: Basic Black

Enjoy this lovely weather everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment