Friday 20 April 2012

Vintage Vogue

Good morning, lovely to see the sun shining for a change!

I think this has got to be one of my favourites with this stamp set so far.  

I'm trying to get to grips with using the Stampin Around Handle and have to say love the finished look with it.  

I demonstrated this card at my last workshop and likewise quite a few of the ladies were impressed with the wheel and ordered one with a variety of wheels. Have another workshop this evening going to try out my new wheels that have just arrive, Contemo and  Love Blossom.....keep you posted as to what they think.






    • Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White
    • Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
    • Ink Pads: Old Olive, Real Red
    • Stampin'Around Handle with Love Blossoms
    • Jewels: My own
I used the dauber with this card to enhance the white frame by adding Old Olive to the edges.

Thanks for looking





No comments:

Post a Comment