Friday 22 June 2012

Hello again!


Hi all, sorry I haven't been around but I have been in hospital acquiring a new hip and this week is the first time I have been able to climb the stairs to my craft room.    Everything is now going well and I am raring to go again with many cards and projects to share with you.    So hopefully in the next few weeks there will be plenty to share with you.
Starting with this first card which I needed to make quickly for a birthday and was really pleased with our pretty and elegant the finished card looked.





  • Stamp set - Vintage Vogue
  • Stamp set - Tiny Tags
  • Cardstock - Bashful blue, Night of navy
  • Ink pads - Bashful blue, Night of navy
  • Papers - Designer papers Beau Chateau
  • Ribbon - Grosgrain bashful blue
  • Jewels - pearls
Thanks for looking


 


No comments:

Post a Comment