Tuesday 18 September 2012

Lovely as a Tree


Just to say Happy Birthday Juliet.  Hope you have a lovely day.

We did this card at my last card class.  It's the first time I've dabbled with making a reflection card using acetate... and much easier that I thought.  I wanted to use the Brayer to get the effect of the sky and water but as it was a large class I opted instead to use the sponge daubers as more of my ladies could use them at once.



















  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive
  • Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree, Curly Cute
  • Ink Pads - Black StazOn, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Old Olive, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
  • Adhesive - Snail adhesive
  • Ribbon - Grosgrain - Bashful Blue, Old Olive 
  • Daubers, Brads



Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment