Saturday 23 February 2013

You are Loved


Happy belated Valentine's Day

My goodness I really don't know where the start of this year has gone, hence why I am only now posting my Valentine's Card I made my DH!  Normally we use the same card and just put a new insert in each year, which is lovely to read back over the years, but I just couldn't resist the 'You are Loved' stamp set...So had to make him a new one!  Saw a very similar design on Pinterest but can't find the link to show you.






Stampin'Up Products used

  • Cardsock - Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Vellum
  • Stamp Set - You are Loved, Papillon Potpourri
  • Stampin'Write Markers - Riding Hood Red
  • Punches - Full Heart, Small Heart, Elegant Butterfly
  • Adhesive - Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensions, Crystal Effects
  • Stampin'emboss Powder - White

Thanks for looking


 






No comments:

Post a Comment