Friday 26 April 2013

Simply Irresistible...The Simply Scored Scoring Tool

SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOl


Hello how are you today? I just wanted to share with you today this fab score board. I am introducing the Rolls Royce of all scoring boards. 




score board
features
And here’s a card I made in a snap using the metric  Simply Scored plate, oh yeah I nearly forgot, you get an Imperial base board with deep grooves at every 1/8” but if you are a metric gal like me fear not those clever people at SU thought about us to and you can purchase an additional metric plate which fits on top of the base board like a glove.
Here's just a few of the gifts and cards I've used with the scorer...So FAB!!


Oh and wait!! you can also purchase an additional diagonal plate which works with the base board that enables you to make your own envelope in every size you ever dreamed of!!!!!
Have a look at this video


Happy Crafting for now


No comments:

Post a Comment