Friday 28 June 2013

Papillon Potpourri

Morning!  
I don't think I will ever tire of butterflies.  They add such elegance to any card.  I wasn't too sure of the colour combo of brown and blue to start with but it is growing on me.  Think if I did this one again I would probably not stamp the background butterflies in white (think its too stark), maybe just stamp them with Crumb Cake, a little subtler then.





Sorry this picture is so blurred!

Stampin'Up products used:


  • Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze 
  • Stamp Set - Papillon Potpourri, Perfectly Penned, Everything Eleanor 
  • Ink Pads -Basic White, Crumb Cake
  • Punches - Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
  • Big Shot -  Beautiful Wings Embosslits
  • Accessories - Pearls, Taffeta Ribbon Baja Breeze


Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment