Wednesday 18 September 2013

New Seasonal Catalogue NOW LIVE as is ORDERING ON LINE......YIPPEE!

Well hello everyone.  It's been a few months since my last post on here, so much has happened to me and also with Stampin Up goodies.

Firstly, apologies for my absence but its been manic for me over the last few months since we broke up from school.  I have been crafting, doing hostess party and card classes but time just hasn't allowed me to update my blog...so I've many, many cards and gifts to add and share with you all.
For everyone who has been following my blog the really good news is that Mike my wonderful husband has finally got a permanent job working in IT in London again.  It has been a very stressful 9 months waiting for the right job.  He has been working in London for the last 6 months on a contract but there is always an uncertainty with when the contracts will finish.  So I am immensely proud of him for hanging out for the right position and for always being so positive...it was me that was doom and gloom!

Another positive was that Brad my son has returned from America where he has been working for Cisco for a year, while on his year in industry from Canterbury University. It is fabulous having him back even if his room is in a constant bomb site!

Below is a piccy of Beth and I on a last minute get away to Rhodes for 10 days.  We came back last Sunday the day before I started back at school!  We had a super time, was so lovely just to spend some time with her and truly RELAX!


So now onto STAMPIN UP and all thats been going on!

As you can see below the new Seasonal Catalogue has been launched and is full of yumminess that I will show you in the coming months....Think I've purchased FAR TOO MUCH!  (Click on link on the right to take you to catalogue.)


new seasonal
Next I am happy to share that my ONLINE STORE is now up and running so you can make your purchases directly through my store and they will be shipped to you direct!
Just click on link at the top left handside of this blog.  Happy shopping!



Also available is MY DIGITAL STUDIO 

Here are a few examples


You can purchase the software for ONLY £13.95 on a download via my shop or take advantage of the 30 day FREE Trial! Again this can be purchased through my store!
Click on the image to download it and see it now.

 Also a new offer has been published. Between now and the end of September you can take advantage of a %15 reduction for the yummy Butterfly Bundle.
butterflies

bundle info

Here's a tag and card I made using the Papillion Potpourri and Bitty Butterfly Punch







Products used

 
 
 
Many thanks for looking
Happy crafting








No comments:

Post a Comment