Thursday 26 September 2013

The Open Sea

Morning.  
I have to say men I find men SO difficult to make cards for, anyone agree?
So was delighted when Sally (my cousin) ordered The Open Sea stamp set....That I could obviously borrow, no point in me buying it too:-)

I made this one for my Dad and Brother-in-Law and both though the globe,anchor and compass was a print on the Stampin Up's designer Paper.  It really was effortless to create the look with the stamps, I literally just plonked (a term I use lots at my classes) the images where I wanted.  I was really pleased with the finished card.  
Might need to borrow this again Sally!


Nightmare with photography again, sorry!







Main Products used:


  

                                                           

Thanks for looking and happy crafting





1 comment:

  1. I love this card Pippa. You make it look and sound so easy to make. I have trouble with men;s cards too so will keep this card in mind when I need to make one in the future.

    Shirley
    x

    ReplyDelete