Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween! Ipswich Convention Swaps.

Morning all.  Luckily I've been kinda forced to sit down and update my blog due to the fact I have no electric, heating, water etc because of the storm yesterday...fingers crossed it come back on soon!  So I have decided to take my laptop and spend the morning warm in my local gym cosied up with a Costa coffee...obviously no time to exercise!

Today I am sharing my Halloween treats that I made for the convention I attended in Ipswich.  It is also my design I used for this months stamper challenge...

As some of you may know I am part of the admin team for a Challenge Page on facebook called
Stamp with Us

Every 2 weeks we set a challenge using Stampin' Up products
we set up an album for all the entries to be added to and then choose a winner

The winning entry is then a featured artist on our blogs and will become the profile picture on the Challenge page

Here is the page

I can't wait to share with you tomorrow the winners entry and comment and also a project her daughter made...a very talented family.




 



 

I think the owl punch has endless uses and probably one of the best punches I have.

Products used:
Owl Punch - by Stampin' Up! Artisan Label Punch1 x 8 Cellophane Bag - by Stampin' Up!

Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black



Thanks for looking and happy crafting.




                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment