Monday 25 November 2013

Lovely as a Tree... I LIED!!!!!!

Morning everyone.

I'm struggling to find time to update my blog at the moment but am so desperate to share all the Christmas crafting cards and gifts yumminess, so that it might give you some inspiration too.  So if I forget or have forgotten in the next few blogs to include the names of the products used please ring or drop me an email and I'll happily tell you.

Ok, now I know I said no more Lovely as a Tree, but surely you would agree I needed to show you this one?
I embossed using the Northern Flurry folder and the Designer Frames on the big shot in Cherry Cobbler, hopefully you can just make that out in the photos? Then punched out the oval.  Mounted it onto Always Artichoke and stuck that on Very Vanilla card stock.  As you can see peeking out from the oval is a stamped tree and I added an Ornamental Keepsake bauble to the front.

I do think this card is very elegant and I know our ladies really enjoyed making this at the last class.
I still have places on Thursday evening and Friday morning this week if you would like to join us.  I can't promise we are not using Lovely as a Tree though!!!







Many thanks for looking and happy crafting




2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant and very classy card Pippa. The embossed background is beautiful.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe how quickly Christmas came and went Shirley! Hope you had a great Christmas? x

    ReplyDelete