Thursday 1 March 2012

Forever Young ..........I wish!

This set was one that I got in my Starter Kit.  I opted for the wooden set (you can choose between wooden and clear mounted) and have to say the quality of the stamps is superb.

Haven't had time to play with full set yet, only one out of the five stamps included, but here's my first attempt.  OOOOOOH, must just say found out when water-colouring the backgrounds you can use lids from the stamp pads and add a dash of water, then the colours blend perfectly to your stamped image.










  • Stamp Set: Forever Young, Easy Events (happy birthday)
  • Card Stock: Whisper White card, Blushing Bride and Certainly Celery
  • Liquid Pearl: Ruby Red and Petal Pink

Thanks for looking






2 comments:

  1. wow mummy! I am very proud of you and your blog,




    keep it up old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely card Pippa. Forever young might get added to my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete