Wednesday 29 February 2012

To Trolley or not to Trolley....that is the question!

Have been mulling over for a while now whether I should purchase a trolley to transfer all my craft things when hosting parties etc........ but........couldn't believe how expensive some are........so.......I've put it off till now......when..... my wonderful DH bought one for me from Lakeland at a really good price, and I think it's actually quite trendy!

Took it into school on Monday as I had so much to take, with me making 240 carrot cookies....which coincidentally were so yummy! I was amazed at the comments, after my colleagues got over their initial hysterical laughter at me wheeling in the trolley dressed in my 1940's get up (not sure if it was me, the trolley or both they were actually laughing at!) The majority thought it a really good idea....wouldn't be at all surprised if a few more are purchased from Lakeland soon!

 Here's the picture of me in my wonderful costume..... hideous I know!


Have a lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa, You and your new trolley look very co-ordinated! You look very authentic (that IS a compliment) in your 1940s outfit. Perhaps you might have an idea to help me in a couple of weeks turning out as an Ancient Greek. (The Ancient part will be no trouble at all.) Regards Chris

    ReplyDelete