Monday 20 February 2012

Sail Away Two

My goodness where has the time gone?  One minute I'm looking forward to the week off school, then within the blink of an eye it's over!  
Talking to everyone in school today about their activities and achievements over the week (you know the cleaning out of the cupboards, preparing the dinners for the next month, etc.) I realise I've done very little!!!!!
Well that's not strictly true......my blog is now completed, I've made 14 cards, 8 bookmarks, 6 gift card envelopes, booked 4 workshops(YIPPEE!)..........Oh dear it's all crafting!.......Think I might need to spend tomorrow redoing my to do list and adding some household jobs!

Really enjoyed the craft show on Friday.  My cousin Sally, her daughter Katie (13yrs)and I all took part in a Decopatch workshop, very therapeutic.  Katie was so enamoured she bought loads of mdf hearts to have a crafting party for her birthday.  She's even roped me into help and become a beauty therapist for the evening..... Am sure there will be photos to follow after event!
Here's the heart I made.


Back to carding.  Very excited to show you over the week some of the cards I've been making with my Stampin Up starter kit.  I have to say though there are not many of my ideas on here, just ones I have seen on ILWS and adapted.....think I have been too keen to produce volumes of cards for show, when I do my workshops.  So am looking forward to spending this weekend creating my ideas.




Sail Away two
Such a simple card but think it looks so pretty.  Ideal for the many men I find so hard to make cards for.  Left greeting off again as haven't any Stampin Up greetings yet!
  • Used Whisper White Card. A5 size
  • Stamped Sail Away boat onto a tissue with the Basic Black, Classic Stampin Pad
  • Then with wet paint brush carefully tear the tissue until happy with shape
  • Used the Night of Navy, Grosgrain Ribbon
Could add embellishments of your choice.

Cant wait to show you tomorrow what I've done with the Vintage Vogue set.

Night, night now. x





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Pippa. I am so pleased that you have become a Stampin Up Demonstrator. It will be great having somebody local to buy from - their stamps, punches, paper - well absolutely everything really are just beautiful. My order will be winging its way over shortly. Wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete