Monday 19 March 2012

Mother's Day

I had a lovely time with my mum this year for Mother's Day.
I went down to Devon where my parents were staying with my sister and her husband.  It was a surprise and think they were pleasantly shocked!  We had a wonderful meal out on the Saturday and my sister very kindly cooked a gorgeous roast before we left on Sunday.  It was a quick turn around but lovely to see everyone.

This is the card I gave her and my husbands mum, hope you like it?
Credit to ILWS where I saw the idea.

  • Papers I used:  Mocha Morning 
  • Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
  • Inks:  Pumpkin Pie
  • Ribbon: Whisper White Organza
  • Impressions Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice

Thank you for looking.





1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely surprise to see you at the weekend and spend Mothering Sunday with both our daughters - first time for many years. Loved my card too, particularly liked the embossing folder and will have to put that on my wish list
    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete