Tuesday 20 March 2012

No Stampin' needed.

Borrowed this punch from my wonderful upliner Donna (see her blog here)  Donna has been so helpful and supportive, I'm looking forward to us getting together and combining ideas soon....watch this space!

I am so pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use the Stampin'Up punches.  Unlike some, these go though paper and card so easily and without a lot of pressure too, and they are so easy to store as they lock flat so it's easy to stack them one on top of the other.





  • Card:  Whisper White
  • Paper:  Bashful Blue
  • Dies:  Big Shot, Circle and Leaves
  • Punch:  Owl Builder
  • Embossing folder: Perfect Polka Dots
  • Stampin'Pastels:  Were used to age the circle, applied with the Sponge Daubers
I didn't have a greeting 'just to say' so created that on the computer.  This card was assembled in only a few minutes, hope you like it.  I think you will be seeing me use this punch again very soon!

Thanks for looking



1 comment:

  1. Your so clever with these great card ideas ! Hubby x

    ReplyDelete