Wednesday 11 April 2012

Everything Eleanor

I do hope you all had a enjoyable Easter....even if the weather was SO miserable!

This card is so elegant and very easy to make.  Using the designer papers and Everything Eleanor Stamps this card can be made in a few simple steps.

I have demonstrated this card at my last two workshops, then given it away as a prize during the evening. I also explained how to tie many different knots using the Whisper White Satin Ribbon........I've also been told how to tie some knots and bows too!







    • Card Stock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
    • Designer Papers: SAB
    • Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor
    • Stampin'Write: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist
    • Ribbon: Satin Whisper White
    • Jewels: Pearls

Thank you for looking.





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Pippa...thinking of eating this set myself! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, its the one you gave me for my birthday!! Definitely a keeper xxxx

    ReplyDelete