Thursday 5 April 2012

Samaritans Charity Cards

A very big thank you to my Thursday and Friday ladies for making so many beautiful cards for Samaritans.  I'm sure they will be absolutely delighted with the cards.

(Sorry Thursday ladies..... I forgot to take a photo of you!)

It's a shame I didn't take a picture of the yummy Easter nests we devoured too!





Here is one of the Stampin'Up cards we made, cased from ILWS

For the card above we used
    • Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Soft Suede
    • Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
    • Stampin'Write Pens: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
    • Dies: Small Topnote
    • Embosslits: Beautiful Wings 
I also used a dauber with the Rich Razzleberry, to give the edge of the white card some definition.

Thank you for looking.





1 comment:

  1. Please thank all your Thursday and Friday ladies for the beautiful cards. I know Samaritans will be thrilled to have all these works of art to sell to raise much-needed funds.
    Thank you too Pippa for helping our charity.
    Best wishes
    A Samaritan

    ReplyDelete