Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sad to see SAB go!

My goodness what a shame that these lovely papers are no more, just as well I managed to order lots before the deadline!

I have been using the card below as the make and take for my workshops and all the ladies seem to love making this card.  Think I will now adapt it using the new freebies for April.........which is a choice of all the papers in the spring catalogue, or look below on the last blog update for more info.





                                 
Thought it would be nice to have a banner up to welcome my new ladies at my last workshop.  Just can't get enough of these papers!

    • Stamp set used: Outlined Occasions
    • Card: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
    • Designer Papers: from SAB
    • Ink Pads: Basic Black
    • Stampin'Write Pens: Bashful Blue, Ridinghood Red, Old Olive
    • Gems: Rhinestones
    • Flowers: Flower Daisy, Big Shot
    • Ribbon: Ruffled Ribbon, Pool Party

Thank you for looking



1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa,
    Both card and banner are beautiful. The banner is a really lovely touch for your workshop participants. Hope it all went well. Chris.

    ReplyDelete