Sunday 23 June 2013

Betsy's Blossoms

I tell you what I want, what I really, really want! 
Guess what we saw Thursday night....VIVA FOREVER....amazing! Especially as we donned appropriate costumes.  Wonder if you can guess who I was? 


Awwwwww I'm loving this stamp set, Betsy's Blossoms.  So versatile, just love the big bloom.


How effective it looks with the border edged, as so simple with just a pair of scissors.




A very quick and easy card, always handy to have a few of these in your stash.




My Mum took a real likening to this card.  I wondered if maybe it was a little too simple but have to agree with the saying, 'Less is more!'











Stampin'Up products used:

  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Designer Papers
  • Stamp Set -Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute, Happiest Birthday Wishes
  • Ink Pads -Old Olive, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze
  • Punches - Blossom
  • Accessories - Bakers Twine & Pearls

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment