Tuesday 18 June 2013

Convention Swap and name badge

This is now rewritten... due to so many grammatical  ERRORS pointed out by my very critical parents, who have no idea how tired I actually am!


Morning bloggers!  Well I survived the Lake District trip with 60 children for the week and although extremely tiring we had such a fantastic time.  It's such a beautiful part of the country.

Meant to share this card with you a few weeks ago but totally forgot these were on my old camera!
It's really hard when thinking of your design for a convention or any swap, as you want to make them look as  pretty as possible but not use too much card stock or make your design so complicated that it take too long to recreate en masse!  I hope I achieved that with this card front.  






I wasn't too sure about putting Pool Party and Summer Starfruit together but love the result.  I think the result looks like Lucky Limeade when mixed together.

Layering up the butterfly gives great dimension to your project


Isn't this a lovely greeting?










OOOH and look at my name badge I made for the event.  Not sure why my hand is floating in the air though!!



Obviously I used only Stampin Up products.  Wonder if you can recognise a few?


Stampin'Up products used for swap:

  • Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler & Vellum
  • Stamp Set -My Friends & Papillon Potpourri
  • Ink Pads -Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit & Pool Party
  • Embosslits - Beautiful Wings
  • Punches - Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
  • Accessories - Smooch Spritz: Vanilla Shimmer & Rhinestones

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.



3 comments:

  1. Your 'very critical parents' are aware how tired you were when you came back from the Lake District with your sixty children, and may be thinking that sometimes you just take on too much to be able to do it all justice! Despite all that your very critical parents are very proud of you and love you very much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These attractive name badges astonished me completely. I would like to visit this blog again . Keep writing

    ReplyDelete

  3. You have shared a great information about Wholesale Badges and Bespoke Cufflinks.
    Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete