Sunday 16 June 2013

Stippled Blossoms

Sneaky Peaky into next week's card class.   This is just one of the cards we will be making using these beautiful two-step stamp sets.   So glad they are going to be staying in the catalogue, and love the colour combo of Pink Pirouette and Rose Red.

I was taught this technique at Donna's my wonderful upliners' training sessions (see her website here!).  If you become a demonstrator with me, you will also be invited to these events and my own Paperpiskies training days.  It's great fun and a definite way of meeting like minded friends.


Don't look too close loads of mistakes on this card.  But that's part of the charm, as my friend Kim (see her blog here) always tells me 'Nature is not perfect'....lovely quote and lovely lady.







Stampin'Up products used:

  • Cardstock - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
  • Stamp Set - Stippled Blossoms, Perfectly Penned
  • Ink Pads - Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Gumball Green and Old Olive
  • Accessories - Flower trim
Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment