Tuesday 2 July 2013

New Catalogue is here!

I'm just so excited to be sharing the new 2013/2014 Catalogue with you today.  Please see link on left hand side of page, or below.  If you have hosted a party, placed an order within the last 6 months, or joined one of my Stampers monthly classes....a free catalogue will be landing on your doorstep very soon.  


If you choose to join one of my Stamper Clubs in July, you will receive a free gift from me, plus a free card and invitation to a gift-making session in September to have a sneaky peak at all the yumminess that will be in the Christmas Catalogue (you can even take a free copy home) along with having a play with all my new stash from this catalogue. And to top it off if you come to one of my classes on a Wednesday night you only have to pay £5.00, if you pre book....Bargain!

Here is the first card I've made as a  little welcome to the new catalogue.  I am just loving the new colour combo, along with my old faithful butterfly (thank goodness it's still in the new catalogue).
 Had my first attempt at making my own spritzer with the refillable inks (so many uses for them). Think you can just make them out in the photo.
Here's the first batch of cards I did to welcome the new catalogue 
 Making the most of taking my photos outside while the weather has been so glorious here in Essex. (Sorry mum and dad you are not experiencing the same down in Cornwall!)


Stampin' Up products used

Stamp Set:     Happy Day
Card Stock:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Punches:         1/2' Circle, Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Inks:               Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:    Pearls


Many thanks for looking and Happy Crafting





2 comments:

  1. I love this card Pippa. The colour combo is so pretty.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley. It's lovely to hear what other crafters think of my designs. x

    ReplyDelete