Friday 5 July 2013

Papillon Potpourri


Hope you've all had a fab few days and are pondering over the lovely new catalogue?
Thought I would share with you our country manager, hard at work creating a cracking birthday card.  Has definitely given me the bug to try my hand at a video entry myself...so watch this space!

                        

Now onto today's cards

Firstly, totally cased this card from Julie's Japes as loved the colour combo of Gumball Green and Midnight Muse from the 2012-2014 In Colours.  Thank goodness we've got one more year to enjoy these great colours.
 I know, even more butterflies. I just can't seem to do a card at the moment without adding one, or two, or three......or......;-)











Yet again absolutely no idea why my photos have the watermark on the side, so apologies if the pictures are difficult to see.









Here is this months offer from Stampin'Up, as you can see I'm in butterfly heaven!





 All Stampin'Up Supplies unless stated:

Stamp Set:    Papillion Potpourri
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake. Vellum and Midnight Muse
Inks:              Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake
Punches:         Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly
Ribbon:          Old Olive

Thank you for looking at Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment