Monday 23 September 2013

clearance sale is here!

Yippee, it's midnight but I just had to quickly blog to tell you that, Stampin’ Up! UK Clearance Rack is OPEN!
Whoop Whoop!
This is so exciting! The clearance rack is open!
What this means is that previously retired products that were discontinued from the Stampin’ Up! catalogues, but hadn’t sold out, are now available once more.
But…. AT A DISCOUNT!
See, there was a reason for the Whoop Whoop at the start!
It’s so exciting, I’m shopping right now, and I want to grab things quickly. I'm amazed at how cheap the card stock and designer papers are! 
Simply, once they’re gone, they’re gone. This isn’t a one off promotion, and it won’t ‘stop’ but there are only limited supplies of products.
However, there will be fresh updates regularly, and new items added, so do please keep checking back regulalry.
Now, all you need to do is click on my shopping trolley on the left hand side to go to my online store, and click ‘Shop Now’ under my name in the top right hand corner, and there on the left will be ‘Clearance Rack’
It’s super easy, amazing, and I am fabulously excited by this!

Thanks for reading, night night

No comments:

Post a Comment