Sunday 22 September 2013

Pleasant Poppies



Good morning my lovely followers.  

Lost my way with carding over last month or two, just seems like there's so much to do in my general life that carding has taken a real back seat, but I'm trying hard now to PLAN into my life at least 2 evenings a week to myself to either card or catch up with things like my blog etc, as I have SO many cards I've created that I'm dying to share with you all.

This card was made way back in June at one of my card classes.  Pleasant Poppies was a stamp that I actually didn't own...I borrowed it long term from my mum! (happy to say I have now purchased one for myself)



The image was Versa Marked and embossed with Whisper White Embossing Powder.



Then with my much loved Blender Pends painted with Real Red Ink and Olive Olive



And where would you be if I didn't add a butterfly or two!


Main Products Used:

 

 

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment