Thursday 31 October 2013

Love & Joy

Good morning. Can't believe half term is nearly over, I had SO much planned and have hardly put a dent in my list...Oh well, evenings and weekends are going to be busy for awhile!

Thought I'd share with you the make and take we made at the Ipswich Convention, way back in September.  We had a lovely evening and we were all lucky enough to be given the 'Love & Joy' Christmas Stamp.





These great little notelets were made using the notelet card set in the catalogue (have to say I didn't know we even sold them, but have now put my order in and the quality of the envelopes are fab!)





I'm mad on Washi Tape, just love it!


Supplies Used..................................................................................................................
  


Thanks for looking and happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment