Friday 1 November 2013

Owl Punch...Christmas Tags

 Good morning everyone and happy 1st of November.  I won't say how many days till Christmas just yet!

I just had to share these fabulous cakes a friend of my downliner Gillian made, taking inspiration from the owl punch.  How clever is she?  Apologies for not naming her but waiting for Gillian to come back with her name and blog details...I think she might well have a few orders from this!


Which brings me nicely onto my Christmas tags.  I can not take credit for these...that honour goes to my mum, Margaret Thomas, who kindly made them for me...and adapted them from ones I'd seen on Pinterest. She has been a very busy bee while staying here helping me carding and getting me organised for Beryl's Stampin'Up party last week, which was a great success, thanks Beryl.  I even got my Aunt Christine carding while was over visiting from America. It was so lovely as she has never done anything like this before and is now thinking of finding a class near her.







..Supplies used................................................................................

 



Thank you for looking and happy crafting.









No comments:

Post a Comment