Thursday 7 November 2013

Lovely as a Tree...take 4

Morning Everyone, card class this evening and tomorrow, so frantically trying to tidy house, bake cakes and oh yes...prepare cards!  Why do I always leave things to the last minute? 
Today I'm sharing with you yet another take on the Lovely as a Tree set!  Though the card was simple to make I do love how effective it looks once completed.  Hubby isn't convinced on this card, thinks the circle cutout background should be white...what do you think.?





What's the reckoning they will discontinue this stamp next year?  I really hope not, I'd be lost for Christmas cards!


Stampin Up Supplies used  .................................................




Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.




2 comments:

  1. I love the card as it is and I think it would look equally good all white.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley an agree all white would look fab too...watch this space for one:-)

    ReplyDelete