Friday 8 November 2013

Lovely as a Tree...take 5 & 6

Fab card class last night, 3 cards and a gift was a mammoth ask to get it done and we did over run but had a super time.  We had two new ladies Leigh and Tina join us...hope we've not scared you off, it was lovely to meet some new friendly carders.

This card was super quick, (though Ann a Thursday evening member, would tell you I say that about all my cards ...but they are not that quick I suppose when you're sharing between 6/10 people!) I used the Bigshot to cut out an oval just the right size to fit the Lovely as a Tree set in and stamped the image twice without reinking.  The second time just placing stamp a little higher to give dimension.   I really am liking the Garden Green ink for the trees...very Christmasy!  I then just colour washed the background of the oval in Slate Grey, I probably could have taken a little more care with mine, but as usual was in a rush!
Hope you like this version of Lovely as a Tree...not too many more to go now!




The card below is one my lovely mum made for my birthday, still using Lovely as a Tree.  Isn't she clever?




Stampin'Up supplies used................................................................
Stamp set:  Lovely as a Tree
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink Pad: Garden Garden, Slate Grey


Thank you for looking and happy crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment