Saturday 9 November 2013

Lovely as a Tree...take LAST ONE I PROMISE!

Morning everyone.  Yet another lovely class yesterday,  I do love my Thursdays and Fridays crafting. Hubby and I made a very good start on our Christmas shopping yesterday, followed by meal and then the most relaxing massage I think I've ever had. Mike was SO relaxed he fell asleep...slightly embarrassing because of the snoring!!!

Off to be allergy tested now! Long story... Will fill you all in tomorrow!

I do hope you have enjoyed my week of sharing the Lovely as a Tree stamp and you to can see how versatile it is.  I thought I'd finish with showcasing them all together ane finishing with a card I made at a recent card class.












2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection of cards Pippa. i love popping over to see what you have made and I don't mind if you have used Lovely as a tree again as they are lovely trees.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley I hate to say it but reckon there's still more to do with this stamp set :-) x

    ReplyDelete