Monday 27 January 2014

Home Sweet Home

Good afternoon everyone.  
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend?  I certainly did compared to last weekend!  

Did a lovely ride on my new road bike with Mike who also has new bike.  Not sure if we're foolish or not but we've signed up with our son to do the London Sports Relief bike ride...we've opted for the 20 miles as opposed to 50! Brad is a very good cyclist, definitely think we will slow him down considerably.

Just before Christmas one of my Nieces Rachel moved into a new home in London with her boyfriend Tom.  I have to say I trawled through my Stampin'Up stamps and couldn't find one that said 'welcome to your new home', so not sure if in America (where SU was born) they do not give 'New Home' cards, maybe you know?
Anyway back to the card.  I used the Silhouette Cameo again for the outline of the card and the writing on the front. the used the Woodgrain Stamp on top with the Hopeful Thoughts set on the side of the house.  I also had some of the matching material left which I added to make curtains.
Hope you like it?
And Rachel and Tom much love and happiness in your new home together. x






If you would like to book a party to benefit from the current promotions please contact me HERE or alternatively click on my calendar to choose your date.

Supplies Used ................................................................

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment