Saturday 25 January 2014

My Carding Friends & 'Merry' Washi!!!




Happy 25th January everyone.  

Once a month on the 25th I'd like to share with you a Christmas card or gift, to allow you a head start if you want at this years batch.  I loved making this card, it was so easy using the Washi Tape and very difficult to go wrong with it...all my trees were different!





Love the 'Merry'  Expressions Thinlits Die from the Christmas catalogue (finishes 1st Feb) and can see me using the 'Thank' and 'Love' one a lot too!


I placed the Washi Tape onto old card stock then roughly cut them out.
Hope you like this card?  Here is some of my lovely carding ladies sharing a Christmas Class with me and of course we had to have crackers and mulled wine!



Thursday's Ladies . from left to right
Gwyn, Sarah, Ann, Sally, Chris, Leigh and Tina


Some of Friday's ladies from left to right.
Penny, Liz, Mary, Sally, Gill, Daphne and Pam


Thank you for looking and happy crafting



If you would like to book a party to benefit from the current promotions please contact me HERE or alternatively click on my calendar to choose your date.

Supplies Used..................................................

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment