Friday 24 January 2014

It's a Boy!

Hello everyone.

A little late with this post as on the 23rd Nov my friend Sarah and hubby Pete had a gorgeous son 
Aiden James weighing 8lb 7oz after only 2hrs 20mins, how lucky!

Sorry for the quality of the photo didn't realise until posting it how dark they are...sorry!



This was created using my Silhouette Cameo, which I have to say I am not using as much as I used to but it's great for shaped cards like this one.


If you would like to book a party to benefit from the current promotions please contact me HERE or alternatively click on my calendar to choose your date.

Supplies Used..............................................................




Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment