Wednesday 22 January 2014

SAB Swaps for Training


Morning everyone and what a week it's been.  I had a fabulous weekend planned and actually it did all start out very well.  New bike on Friday, (on a keep fit mission) went to one of my friends moving in parties Saturday during the day and had a smashing time, then a few of us and our hubbies decided to go out for meal after...thats when it began, grumbling tummy, nauseous...well I won't go on but suffice to say we had to make a quick exit! It's now Wednesday and am only just beginning to feel remotely human again and to top it off my dear hubby went down with it yesterday too. (Of course he has it much, much worse than me...like everything!) 
Which meant I was unable to go to Monica's (my upliners upliner!) training day which I'd really been looking forward to. A whole day carding and not feeling guilty about doing it!  I wouldn't mind but I'd only just finished my swaps on the Saturday morning!  
So thought I'd better share these will you, just to slightly entice you into the gorgeous 'FREEBIE' papers from the Sale-A-Bration that starts next week.

Here's my bag all packed and ready to go to Monica's training day :-(




I even put the birds on a branch to make them look more realistic




Love the 3D effect.
Well hope you liked seeing the first of my SAB designs, there's plenty more to come soon. Along with showing you some designs from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue which also comes out next week.


Thank you for looking and happy crafting



If you would like to book a party to benefit from the current promotions please contact me HERE or alternatively click on my calendar to choose your date.



No comments:

Post a Comment